2021年8月30日 星期一

Well, Pearl, do you know your name, 東方之珠? Eben is like 方方, investigating changing opposite face, who is doing the sex/dating games; who is gluten free diet


Lawsuit 34, August 30, 2021

 You may or may not pass it here border. That’s how the reality is. Also, Queen they will not be happy.

…. …. No, not about us. Most time, it’s nothing to do with any of us. 


You read the real lawcase 34 ? There is a internet term in Chinese: 版主

If you are to be name as 版主,Your name is going to be 珍珠嗎?

那是真的名字嗎?

Is that a real name? From your family? They know all these stories, if you are dead too? Too weak in CADS.

Even Lee made it few papers on Mason’s watch list. 

Today we all use hands to write, not beat like Tony ! That’s barbarian. 

Vy, you know from CADS or Zeeshan ?

You know why…me and Lee boss is Linda that time, you met.

V is a movie political hero story to do in parades within England.

I recently told them to wipe out things I say so. I am not sure who American or British wipes out human faces.

That movie, V 俠客

You should know Chinese sometimes. It meant clear I say so.


V for Vendetta (film)

In Chinese: 怪客
Not 俠客

Do I mention ….this is Lawcase 34
New Film V without 怪
It’s new released 2020, like UB 2020





沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...