2021年8月9日 星期一

I used to hear tales about some....are real ABC, meaning they do take trips back to their ancester roots, like European country, and arrogently, left mark on their Pixie hands.

 Or they meant generally population are like that.

They never told me they went back to their Europe Roots. That I never heard that....if they are so that into medical world.

I thought....

well...I am not sure anymore, how they prepare their MCAT, they start at their high school, or middle school, might be all very possible, I think. Someone will aim at their medical profession as early as ....how many years ago, I remember my hair to be blonde, in my middle school, I suddenly change my personality.....I never seen myself blonde. And I am so lazy and don't care to see what is the color on the back of my hair, to know, if I am albino. Its the front two strips I care about. I can live my whole life, knowing or not knowing, care don't care....whatever that Wallace shows on my name.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...