2021年9月6日 星期一

😴😴 They need to sleep....we slept... 😴😴

 Now I am eating. Did I write in Chinese or in English to my father again?


Your parents need to pay you a lot of money, in order to move your butt to do a lot of things?

你父母親需要給你很多很多很多的錢去做,某些有意義人生的事情?

oh !!!!! 你們真的有夠可恥的 !

 






If my father and Dr. Steven or Dr. Gabriel doing exactly what I told them to do, to party, now its they coming back home, to feel welcome, someone is partying with the correct ratio of food or drinks, or fire candel to heating food, or pots, or pans, or carpet to rent, or seats to sit in, to pick up all the ties on the grounds, from a suitcase.

 

They will what?

Sounds too good to be true?


I have a patients, two doctors, walking there, to look like, one is you Navy retired with Tibetan not dead yet, with Dr. Jewish Abott?

There is no way, no way, no way, what? 

You Anna, take over the entire American land, starting over there....

 


 


You are supposed to coming to where I am here. But over there, I need a place for them, not for me.

Not this?

You mean, you watch this? and Believe over there?

No, that is not what I meant, I was saying the animals want him Tesla dead over there, sealing place, underground and next by, that ditch with a potential....to be 萬丈深淵? You don't just watch the movie yourself. 

You don't believe anything I say?


 

"There is no such things?"

 

... ... What is no such things?


How about you just public go online, about the plan, you are going to tell everyone you would take over America, the entire land, with the mind, that you just started with Supreme Court America?

I think, you just do it....not saying what I did.

You want to do something, then go ahead with your country, and govern it, with all things God bestow that land, such as America.

There is a song....I air it all out !!!!!!!!



okay, maybe they don't go to the East coastline....there is a middle America?

oh !!!! My photo works !!!!

Why don't you just find a functional MD, doing the right things with the movies, and the birds, and the Bible, and the ground over, that is California police they say all stuffs theirs.



Be better than the Director and Producers, that is entire industry Hollywood, you destroyed all of them, not just writing skill, singing skill, expression to put story together, legally annihilate America Law systems, so next its to masscred all of them....

Maybe you will live in America, survive fine, in next century?





do you ever try to like a guy, to know what could be functioning in their worlds?

I was not living in the right Era, when I had a bf ....

I was looking at ET monitor or Forest, or ...couch to sleep.

Meditation life.

And? 

So one day, this Zawanna, and me, with Red River Manga, I say he is the main role, not Kail?

Why I cannot say that for?

Kail is not the King, Zawanna is the real King, the rest of them are junks they were saying it?

College Creative Writing, = re-write it for military, normally, you got raise without even saying an extra words, you could do all that, its by seeing, or by analytical writing?

Most will tell you, they think about it, they write, so that is analytical writing.
 





 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...