2021年9月6日 星期一

I did some....examination of the building.

 I have a soft rulers. Long. I use the door on my right, not to the cliff that one.

No, if one building happened that one glass or walls vanish, you need to tear apart every building in Taipei to first floor.

no, I would hit it. 

That is a soft rulers, you all did that. I see.

 

No, long rulers can drill the edge of 4 lining, of that one piece of glasses. Very very softly, touch it and push it. And you poke finger in the middle, like a dot.

Then, I run from the line inside this room, straight to hit the glass door. Not too forceful. Just slightly hit it.

Twice

I am down.


These flowers ... ... 

Long ruler, means, I can check all the walls not just touch it. I scan all walls, with or without light. Floor, like mental detector. Check under there wood. Just wave it, softly, to feel if you hit something. 

Scan more of the wall or cabin, that is a long ruler, you can scan it very very easily, something to fall off if they are invisible.


I have flashlight, to check 4 frames of this door. 

... this morning I have 2 bottles I made "making sound" I shopping one time, remember, military?

Right...One lid is okay

One is loosen.

Imagine glasses.

So things come out, everywhere.


So what do I find to scan this glass door 4 frames?

Well...

Do you just call the professional, to see why my two bottles, are one loosen so loosen on the top, the other I just open it, leave it there, as it will spread everywhere all of tiny things to hit the ground?


I eat 2 vitamin C....

Try it ....


Result: no results.

I sweat.

I need some break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYNblBZYrNA

饒堯邦 ! 閉嘴!!!!

How many people live inside your house?

A bowl?

on the floor?

I don't read, I listen !

I cannot open the frame of that song to thumbnail.

WE are all dead? 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pang, I finish here. 10:10pm

I am down.

Earthquake.....


Do you actually think Dr. Steven and Dr. Gabriel, signature somehow whole life after they die, still useful, you and Tina?

My head is shaking .... 水晶宮的英文是暇咪? 我整個頭都在暈!!!

我去睡覺覺! 



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...