2021年9月17日 星期五

Talking something serious ( When the movies TV becomes real )

 I have only 100 years, that much, if I made it 90 years old even.

You know what the future tells me? 

They are by certain years, still on 1900 science.

I will not be here like every other 100 years so someone is watching and monitor progress to hope, at the beginning of all these years, you will have choices on this path.

Correct, if the Central government detects, you are so way ahead, you might all be annihiated.

But that is one thing if you make it.

How long you think American public dirty high school, for Orlando's basketball all star faces, to be that, you gonna make is 1900 science?

1900 science

1900 science

1900 science

If I were you, I would check my own IQ if reaching 1900 science enough, to understand all that, to say, this time, you hear me Anna saying anything about movies.

Because, there is no reasons, to believe, why Anna I say, I just let things fall, and you will all destroyed each other on the other side. I can only speak in English.

English language only through movies.

American can help all that language? I think every country wants to annihialte themselves that karma is greater to take everyone else stuffs. If you can make it in America, special visa workers, or just be whole life working for America, if you make it, I still think, you should just do exactly what I told you, like they tell you, God says so.

Make it the standard in America, every standard to the finest belief, you will be protected in your pursue of happiness, even if you take some, for your own life, to continue, this one life, because you rise up your IQ to 95+percentile.

Not just Bible makes me to become....not even a word on it.

   


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...