2021年9月17日 星期五

Ella Enchanted, Sunshine ~~ Adam's brother? Military? Laura or Lee does things for the Military? Why doesn't that whomever military, says, all them included UB MD, MD needs military experty because of me?

 Military suggestion?

oh ~ 

You want to try to just put Simon where he belongs first of all? 

Because everyone knows whom Simon is.

He is a British !

 

 

Simon, 

Where is your brain 2 years ago? You met them yet, like Jesus seats there in the Save the Last Dance?

You don't think we all look alike? Ola, Dean, Jonathon, Wing, so on so forth?

Ever seen the every last of them?

Now Laura is new????? 

In case Simon jail or dead, whom else to evaluate them....



Didn't I kill a lot of people, so no one left to be educated ???

That is so unfortunate....

 

8 years pass, when I need the most of it, was the time I really need someone that time, for the Valley in large, everyone was forced to become classified material bound....

 

When someone goes through that....and now seeing you all still live and breath, its not the hate I try to kill some of you. You can just be 伴讀 for Sariputra.

 

At the Era time, such as this, right now.

This beginning of New Time.

What you all really did was Playboy magazine, with banana in the mouth, next by Terry, the girl with no voice!

 

how long this future gonna hold?

Bar down all the materials go out, like Sleeping Beauty?

Until the race can go up the understanding in science 1900?

I have no idea.

No idea.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I explain to you the First world and the second world situation?

1234 wedding and one that is funeral things?

So my map, it was Zawanna kinda like One Eye King?

Ancient Chasez dead as the 2nd world?

You will not find that young babaji at the 5th plane, that she SMCH says that? on her yellow notes?

In other words, regardless you believe we will always stay forever lasting small heaven, its to do with the beauty, and dealing with the Astral emotion, not just eloquent !!!

Like I say yesterday about White military race, what did I say yesterday in the orientation table?

I say, if they tell you there are some situation, you should believe it, and it might get 1000 times worse in the future....to be.

No, I don't want to watch anymore....I don't feel good. I already have a lot of junks why I don't feel very good ....

I go to sleep.

 

 



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...