2021年9月5日 星期日

Right, America say, they stay in America, they don't go back. Correct Tonight, Kill them all, Parents, your kids. Die!

 Tonight

Two of us!  

I do not care a bit of them, Nothing at all. Nothing! You suppose to beat them crap of it, whip them, so badly, they will never have one thoughts wrong, everyone waiting for them in America, and die elsewhere, because their fantasy in romance its to take everything around them for them in my name!!!! EVER!

Go to hell with it.

These movies evolvement, I told someone, that in 20 years....its very different from today. 

None of you willing to live more than 100 years, or life after life....jump, flip, bounce, but an easy life, to call me to tell me you are a healer, not MD.

I fed up with all my saying to Medical Board. I say FEMA camp.

Then why is my people are still in America, leashing? Meaning other kids around?

Then deal with it. For sure, I do not know any of them.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...