2021年9月5日 星期日

Catastrophy~~~ you all forget what i tell Simon, "You seem to forget....it all"! Understand....

 https://youtu.be/gsb9bCRV-Zw 


If I pass by Hollywood, its ALL!!!

Erase it, and make it a new or ELSE!!!! Eternity, you will know how hard I ever worked, Understand!!!! 

I do things until everything on the Internet is efface, with the entire Cosmo in it....

You call me MK, you will know that fact to the eternity time, how to repay me with that debts!!!! Called Police never works!

 


Find out ! If there is even a person was in Hollywood anyway...haha....You all want it...high tech, anyway....

The hair to be on the eyes, the hair to be on the eye brow, they hair, to be where landed... no one cares the details, you are so blind, you should be all blinded.....

 

If you all loving Eben Pagan that well of language in the email, my name is written loud and clear, and I already say, he is Coco Movies, being polite meaning? 

He is too naive, he is just a child!

 I do not care about this Babaji, to which life I want to live the way, only I care about myself and life! 

With this Movies, I happen to make myself loud and clear among my family and friends, meaning, if they emulate to grow, a tiny better with their life, because they want to evolve, I will help them. As an example.

You can try to live up a human standard, no more lies ! 

Try to be independent when your parents getting old.

Try to find them a place to live, no matter how many times military snatch away the house, we will find a new one?

Try to encourage others, why their life is not waste it, your parents money to raise you?

Try to be mature, not to vain to me about this movies, what you think you know, verse, what I Anna say, you should be know or dead be pieces in thousands chulks of it....

There is a police netowork

There is a firework

Hope that congress not dead yet, just Supreme Court up there....too old to sound right in the seating area.

You suppose to make your evolution very heighten in spirits, that is all your life ever waited, to connect with your friends, making more money, so they can choose a free life, whether going on a new romance, and took your troubles away, or they could want to learn meditation with someone else, to hope join in that 花千骨

They are in any cause are freely felt, you are genuine with this movies, because I told you everything about these movies, and you should never be lying with what I said to you, for any selfish purpose.

I set up an example, because I need to help my family.

Anyone would all be doing that

Friends, family, school, or people behind them.

They are all human!

You should bear that in mind, like 10 commandment. If you wish after this life, there are these higher education with the seen picture methods, you hope your IQ arrives to jump into that new Timeline.

You never know what the Greater Good or Evil can do.

You just all too small minded, to believe it, you yourself can make others a better life, you should trying very hard, to wish others having a better life, with all you could give them, if they meant they do it for the right purpose, under guidance.

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...