2021年9月5日 星期日

What? I am the baby? They will die in that forest, all of them? The birds meant that? You all can tell?

 Yes, I know that.

I can tell from them too.

Its very unfriendly. I have no idea what happened last time ...They meant to tell me, they are training for leadership, and you all think differently? 

Horrendously die there? Lakewood?

well, you mean I am still a baby.

... ... I have no ideas, whom create all these movies... you know, if one day I could just have one hour my time, to think and sort my life, I know how.

Just rest for an hour, like closing my eyes, and everyone shut up, including her throat, that is really hurting my head. She is doing a lot of things hurting me, really hurting me!!!!! 



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...