2021年9月13日 星期一

If you dare to omit a word or a command....I use eternity to make all suffer, every realms, every worlds, every decree, you meant, you follow police or they follow exsaclty every words I meant kills....

 https://youtu.be/6jUN-I5Ex34

I don't care if they are ET

or 

human proves you

or Venus

 

There is only one rule, My rules!

Tell that to police....


 The day, I will become God!

 

The most cruelsome ways of human nature does not delivers, I meant IQ is low, and you wish all to die, you will all dead, to eternity hell...no matter what

I do not care about education

I do not care about laws.

I do not care you health or not, to teach you medicine

You are low IQ

There is a reason, you don't try to make it alive

With the optimistic proves, why you meant no lies on TV, called high school graduate, trying to be coast guards to save drop acid STeve Jobs

I meant every words, to sound like a professional.

You should all be dead, not fumbling penis in front of my eyes, with or without laws, telling me you have to live in public heart.

I will kill all public to make sure, you become the eternity, soul without lights!

 

I have every experty to work one person alone.

I do not care if I ever have a friend, nor Zawanna nor whatever Real Love

Gay, you better listen up.

Artistic nature, I meant you have no talent, you learn johnny..Apple..That is exactly Tony case, to make 2 lifes dead, to sound 4 Johnny...

haha....

 And in between its a Jesus

Called England Knights!



 If the music is grand and big....you will use your heart every 1000 % listen up....what it means to be...big and grand...not just a grand of sand, using the wrong words in English to pretend I cannot hear a word you try to mumble.


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...