2021年9月5日 星期日

🧊🧊 I wrote it the lawsuits 53 (with the photo uploading....) 🧊🧊

 Everyday I have a pressure to keep this lawsuit going, do I hear something wrong? If I keep making these laws, that some of them will lose their jobs? 

You mean the Lawyers?

... ... 

you know, why I kill the Supreme Court America? So I have to work everyday. that is what I heard or think....I have to keep doing that, because there is no one there exists anymore...

New Lawsuit 53 Photo Here I will tell you, if its everyday I see these things, they become a norm. It does not matter there is a law or no laws, they will not stop keep happening, everywhere, not just what its on the photo only....


Do you actually understand, why I am hesitate to help my father the eyes while I was in battle 24 hours since 2014 ? It has been 8 years, every single years I scream internally. 

I scream all the way outside the United States....so no more this !!! Keanu Reeves to be the One!!! 



 

I command you, stop doing whatever you are doing? I need my life back. You are the One on the movies, you are the East, West and Middle that India Mountain, being the One, like Pitch Perfect. I SAY, STOP IT!!!

I give you all a photo, stay away from me.

我現在說~~~離我遠一點!!!! 已經八年了~~八年了!!! Lawsuit 53 Stay away from me!!!!!!!!!

I can see what this is !!!!!! 

I already made you a video 2018-2019

Also~~~It says in English, what does it say?????

You swap people on the movies, right in front of me. That is an Indian, that is Jessy !!!! White.

I am a legally Blonde!!!!!!!

I am a blonde!!!!
 



Stop telling me its two of us !!!!! NSYNC!!!! It was only Nick !!!!!

You are harassing me and I have to make money for a living ....!!!!!

 


 

 I want my father to married to all his buddies of friends on that Magazine, to say trees, to say successor, to say girls like their daugthers, I am NOT a lesbian !!!!!

I don't need his friends, period !!!!! 

I don't need my father's friends !!!!

I have only problems with all my friends, I have no more facebook, no more, no more, no more, no more !!!!!

 


Feeling sad, and CHILL?

Do you EAT CHILLY?

RED ?

Can you SEE RED?

REALLY?

DO YOU FEEL SAD IN lIFE?

ITS WHEN ALL DEAD, I will have NO MORE FRIENDS AND FINDING JOBS!!!!!!

 

https://194worlds001.blogspot.com/2021/08/my-patience-to-all-of-you-whom-are-not.html



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...