2021年9月17日 星期五

Ella Enchanted Ending

 If I have some life experience in life, and I went to meditation with the idea I say, I want to evolve higher truly with that lineage under Supreme Master Ching Hai.

Well, I tell you, about that Intern Movies, Nick is old, everyone knows that. His mother dead, or cousin dead.

He probably got affected, but I will tell you, life is much easier, if just without his that son of threshold.

Now, no one knows if we are living Eternal.

He didn't tell me anything about his life, my life he heard enough.

There is no one, physical exist, I can try to tell him, nick that. No one physical ever shows up. That is the reason I don't go back with him.

But if the life continue to exist, I don't see why my life and his life will get that difficult, if we remove the money reason, the stress reason, the son's reasons.

But if I tell the later generation like my friends, they don't have certain experience, they all have gf or bf, I know that. They have family gathering, food meeting, and all that, like Eben, a Fashion of Lifestyle.

I would tell you, if you look at yourself, being cut, by the person next by your, next next by.

These kinds of cuts, you might as well just go to court, and stand there, and say, you want to kill them all.

All you seen in this castle except your real love.

You don't want to go to jail. Anna says, you don't live a life being cut every direction in anything degree to say celebration. 

Someone is provoking you, or 調戲你 

調戲你 in the girl teminology, you thought the future of some UFO God's guy fallen in love with you, so he teasing kind of towards you with this kind of sent-in sickening ways saying....meet you somewhere?

Of course not. That is a best friend position. Laura.

Adam was my first bf, like first love.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...