2021年9月17日 星期五

I am tired (Medical Profession, Medical Doctors)

 This is the month coming towards ....that, the end of the cycle.

I have been doing this cleansing body since I was in the age of 23. Its every month a challenge of this women monthly blood cycle. I actually never a person really tell me the blood volumn or pads can be decrease so my money pockets can be save. A day or 2 days.

But it never really happened in that direction, for decades. The period does not just disappear in one day.

But Have I shorten the period, yes? When I was just happening to be on detox.

The post or forum you go to, most time are the guys written it. So they suggest a lot of things, and they use women as an example, and I would follow, that is, to detox from the first day of the period.

The second day or the third day my period disappear, I cannot do that !!! 

Or maybe I start to detox the week before, so it extent to the period day 1 or day 2, and day 2 or 3 I got panic. I don't want that to happen, so I eat.

 


oh no, I know about the medical profession as long as I can remember, even everyone talks bad about them.

Everyone.

But you know, I am in that field myself, to say, why I need to put up the bad face with everyone to the extreme?

I met whom they are, I met the students time of them, and I met the profession doctors, like eye, bone, women's doctors. The proficient language is enough, that I always just take one step back about this detox....

No, I saw Breatharian show on TV long time ago.

No, I am not really watching any of that. You can just look at their faces, the reason I think, they all look like "SMCH spiritual group of human being"

MD Me Anna Jao Comments: 

In the light of the spiritual awareness Age of Era, precepts are the only things of anyone can do, to their standard of in any introspect, in every action selfless, in checking if you really let go of all things, when you say you let go all = renounciation of life was you are happy by doing that, you find joy, contentment, in the time, if there is service to humanity, if there is none, you are happy within yourself, meditation, or contemplate focus to that Great teaching of all, that is Buddha's teaching 8 fold path, or in any highly evolve IQ you must acquire, I would demonstrate that for the only reason, to tell you, don't fool me you have zero IQ. You need guys to keep that IQ, I know its a hard work, they will put you down, your drawback. Your smell your shame. Being a women in the past is worse than being in this Era. Life in that nature, you need to know how to overthrown your own Karmic life, in no matter what matter, because like they say, your karma might get worse. 

My ex bf used to always tell me, he does not understand me, why I keep doing this, like arriving to his house, I start to detox. 

To me, that is not a hurting. I just do that for my life because I need to have a little bit of my own life.

I hope you heed all this advice, if you are a women, and you believe in karmic words or theory, while personally, anyone saying anything to me, really, a lot of times, that does not mean a word to me, really. But I get tear. But inside, it was never meant to me, how those whom with a mouth of words has any degree of influence....because they are IQ just low.

You should rise up to your PCAT Percentile to 95+

I cannot understand my score, but I leave that in hope you know one day, that is best in your own evolution in No Matter What.

 

I leave this video for children check, so no one can leave a message on it. I newly found that out.

 


 

 


 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...