2021年9月5日 星期日

City Bank, I only have one Wendy, Ferrous, like Fe? Iron? Like Ferry, or Iron Age, 赤河魅影?

 Ferry like Irene Ghost ships with David Jones. ( Ferrous like Director, Tina called to in the City Bank)

or Ferry like Rochester to Toronto, used to be. Wendy was there, Ola was there.

Still there?

Iron age, is that chemistry periodic Table, you care about?

I do not know anything about accounting textbook. If you ever want to ask me what?

Sailor moon 9 sailors. No, Ask Eben, if he is still alive, he really got people he hired to do things for him. I have zero human around me, to get a real paper format report.

Well, he looks like 子歇 next by SMCH.

That is a monk, to be what on the TV.

So he 子歇 needs an answer, he die, for Director to own his fame or not. But that 黃歇 its from an Era.....

Long time ago.

 

Well, all I can tell you is. Both them know how I am ...I met Director.

But 子歇 understand Chinese.


I actually have no idea, a psycho, like Tina, how she ended up, a social circle in City Bank, or prior to City Bank...she was in another accounting firm. Do you call them?

That boss on the TV 楚喬傳?

And? Is that Alyssa related? She is going for an University about right now.

At least looking at the correct photo yet?

They are down to earth family. Not up and down like this. On Pinterests. 

No, not Taiwan, here are military now.

If I called, or they called, make no difference, I say, don't say.


Steve Jobs has a sister, not dead yet?

She has a daughter name Lisa.

That is 2 girls.

So many ways to just asking them dead or not, they sits in their fame be left behind?


Isn't police networks, or Court might get invovled, if I publicly states that the movies turns real, to the possible future crime.

And with the monitization of pressure, I must comply before someone does it, to say I do it myself?

Simon ever explain the true reason why he wants to die in 2013, ending up on the newspaper to say he was farewell his 2 weeks cell phones only? 

Really?

End up a happy family life on a public newpaper, so everything goes perfectly well and nice....and people like me, many ways, to ensure the public forum, meant I say so, scenario? Its Harry Potter, main frame roles with Keanu Reeves and Eben Pagan! 

Paper formating means.

This guy, behind Tim Cook, are a mystery?

Some military prefer not to be Alyssa paper format, beauty queen.

At least stand, posture, choke his nonno neck after they both dead after worlds....

Its just ... how to use your hands to choke your mother's throat if you reach it with your height.

Rockefeller will agree, that her throat was a mystery too. A wall.

A too strange wall. Between 2 rooms.

I used to say it? They might be all gone and dead to switch owner trying to solve the mystery...and bar down border, to say, which police network or international ship is on the bay or shore, or sea...if my airplane took off?

What a shame, where is my father anyway?


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...