2021年9月5日 星期日

oh ~ Justin, & JC !!! That is two of us? Really?

 




Today is Sunday ... oh ! 

今天剛好禮拜天 !

 

No, not Keanu two more years after that year, you NSYNC shows up.

No.


But what do you do for a living, anyway?































 Do you know anything about MD? Like your face, if I look at you, and you look at me, types of thinking looking at you? Public are dull ....

I look ...young.

 






 When I say "World Wide Tour Fame back in the 90s, while there is no Online Access like today....you purchase your vendor system at local, fan clubs, you collects at mail order types...."

You have to arrive at the Venue to sing a song with camera lights, all carts or trucks going in to set up, my lights? All Around, to see and hear the music from far away stages been seen from the back?

All lights on your, not on audience, all I meant it to say?


No, my father, I just asking him, what he thinks about Flower Thousand Bone, not his eyes for 尊上! He gonna keeps doing that 3 3 10?

NO! They just trying out today, or last night, they are empty hall,.....his university is very well known, highly known to some degree of I heard them so?

 I might need to tear apart 101, you JC makes it up for me?

Yesterday....no, I have other things to do, to see that, or think that, correct. I am busy.

Real.

Thai Tea, TLT, TNT= bomb groups. Thai like tea. They have a poster standing right there.

AT the corner of Hallo kitty Booth, singing songs.

Your NSYNC wears head cloth, I told 星據點 to handle my uncle, I wrote them things with neighbors below problems, they might really do things.

 

... no, Money.

 I display here before 2018.

Birds, next to my penta house next door.


Do I ever ask you money? So? I am busy last week all week, money, behind. 


... ... No, they switch people....military. I don't really want to say that at the Law, not really. Don't feel like.


Birds they might train them, not sure they train with Chinese Ancient Literacy, its from the Bible, saying someone training them.

 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...