2021年8月12日 星期四

Your answer is: You didn't think that was important....

 Typical...

Jewish, happy? You practice with my every response in front of your computer trying to type? 

You sit there to think.

I can see.

A lot of people doing that. Practices their blank mind.

Is that to do with the memory?

... ...Are you Buddhism? You know Buddhism and that Chinese Ancient stuffs....might be tiny slightly different. When you dress like "cloth" type of "walking among" the people at the edge, you join what they known as Martial Artist congregation, to compete, or observe others whom join that events. Monk lineage groups might send representative. Buddhism is monk lineage groups, if you put that into novel formats.

How do they come up those TV shows, I do not know.

But when I choose my believe, I do not go to temple, that is stupid, I am a girl??? 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...