2021年8月12日 星期四

Not really.

 You chat away in your Lifetime, one second you smile, you look, I see it all.

You idol Bible Time, it tells you all, those ...attitudes of your life, one scene, one look, one act, of your chatting away your time, in one words sentence, that is your precepts meaning no standard in life but a fashion of lifestyle.

It means to me nothing to say you lost your memory long time ago, to responds, anything you have.

You might believe that by talking, you practice that.

Nick will tell you, in the entire time of being with me. There is nothing he ever heard me saying it a word, like any of you, 10 mins life.

Fail

Leave

But i will tell you jokes til the day...you gone.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...