2021年8月12日 星期四

You SMCH越南小尼姑 very very very lazy. Things like that, because your cooking show everyone can see, how much faces you really need to all the preisdent, that dress and high heel of yours, yes or no?

 You so gladly, to hang them into legislation procedure, to be questioned, by other authority, you have absolutely no responsibility over it. In facts, you are so happy in front of them, doing it to me, right in front of me face, Debra talking to you, you are right in front of me.

SMCH says it....yes or no, i have a kiling power i will suffer the whole world, tell me why....that time you didn't know? 

say it?

You look at me the face, you run up the stair, say it, why?

I will do very very cruel things, if you fail to answer this time, understand? with your eternity bets on it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...