2021年8月3日 星期二

You join a groups have minority, ethnicity ...color skin, not Indian, but its Asian. SMTV again? You look better faces. How is the transcript, or University activity, you hand to your Master all your Facebook?

 YouTube Channel?

Instagram?

Apparently, you don't know she might have a Pinterest, that City of Hope and Roswell, I said, they are in turmoil. No one could see that, they throw junks at each other.

Pinterests are IT department, not the main URL, their main Hospital Website Links, like a patients goes in there. Two different departments.

I sometimes go there, to see...then one day I saw my photo everywhere around below.

oh ~ that is what they are fighting about !!! 

So SMTV? Parents talk? when you choose a spiritual road like Eben, a fashion of Jewish menu on the table home, for 10, those fashion style of life, to chat?

I don't know what you all aim here, in life.

What it is important in all your life, you show up in front of me, let me guess, its your contact you cannot see me looking at you?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...