2021年8月3日 星期二

Normally when American says the movie loud and clear, I SAY LOUDand clear, 攝政王 Regent !!! You try to become One Day & Night? Music, Law, Science, Genetics, Geography, Ancient Chinese? Instructional Librarian...you mean the succesesor? 你們跟他們在講繼承者的事情嗎 ? 我覺得很煩! 我好像在攝政!

 I did a lot of things in my life. I wrote that on the website, too soar at killing people by blood, the other day, the commander-in-chef heard me that...9 generation the First Time. They might hear the rumor on the email by reading it.

But that day, it was the first day, they heard me complaining about it, because people whom gives order too much of killing, I will tell you in person, how that will become one day....these killing schematic.....

Today that is not on the table, everyone needs a face!!!! 

So, successor? Do you talk to Catholics, maybe Queen knows about it?

I heard the SMTV or SMCH international association, including the contact person already in seating, do not approve that Catholics things. When they hear me saying it too many times, and see it appears on several people's profile.

So...You are a christian before converting here? SMCH is a cult! 她是密教

I am the religion ! 我是宗教

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...