2021年8月3日 星期二

I am telling you the reasons, why when I have a skill, that one day, I sing ....

 Its a Journey to Flower?  花千骨

So ...this is about the 長留出考  and 仙劍大會?

A fashion of lifestyle....or UFO sounds appealing, do you mean American classified those UFO, or do you mean, my Yeth, near Tesla Statues Niagara Falls those UFO? 

These class issues, you heard me saying it between girls on skin tones, and hair color??? you heard about it?

So among, all the skillful of the skillful....yesterday we arrive to say something, today we are on little strawberry stuffy animals jokes? Those are hairy pillow that TV made in her room. I actually prefer a bed next to a wall, not in the middle of the room. My entire life, is never used to be in the middle of the room to sleep. I sleep next to a wall, I feel better.

That is not a room ....I feel anything better at all. Its not a big bed either. That room is so small. If you push everything on the wall, I have a better display room I sit there roll on the ground....

You looking at China side or you looking at American side? 你在看中國邊 還是美國邊!

I would just prefer you do what you do best, before you die. 我寧願你做你喜歡的事情,做到最好在你死之前 !

A lot of things happening on me. Not on you, so you don't feel real. 很多事情發生在我身上,不是在你身上,你不覺得真的!

Do you know what it means, everything is dump on me, to say, I feel real, not you feel real? 

That is the reality !!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...