2021年8月3日 星期二

⭐️⭐️My background is using science to ... really doing my jobs, as my career was preparing for that, before I come south of Buffalo, NY ⭐️⭐️⭐️

 How can I never make myself clear on that? 我是不是沒有說清楚? 

My career when writing a book to the Library of Congress was not a joke, when giving them = a full copyright, because i cannot afford the patent? It has to be everything as clear as that, it will hand to every where including military, to go and sue me? 

I don't have that in mind,

But now I am !!!

That is such an easy book to really write about. I write about 5 different copy of script my head, that time, I don't know which one to use I think. 

Its for a public mass to read. 

Why I am telling you this? So when you using your contact looking at me right in front of me, on stage, me and NSYNC to hear you 5 minutes Climate Change, you will deliver a 5 minutes your every line to be true talks?

I don't know. I told them behind.

They might try to practice

On stage, in public, its not what your parents are saying that to you, I know that.

They meant one to one, I do my job, as if you will die tomorrow next day morning, suicide!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...