2021年8月10日 星期二

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🏮Wing, I see a lot double things since …one day of 2014 Loving the Silent Tear started ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️You see dark Lord that original copy back up dancer and SMCH talking to green Olivia, she hides behind no visual image but an Asian talking in like you, a guy, from SMTV?

 Wing, I see John Searl

John Searle wiki yesterday

Both are 1932

One is Professor what

One is Searl Effect generator …

I used to write wiki. Long time ago I don’t think …extra e as a librarian would do purpose wrong on both 1932 years born guys.

That was yesterday 

SIlas is UB newspaper chef editor ! He has his column on the newspaper date time, he looks like Lance. Everyone else you know Dean.

I know Seth outside 105.

I AM telling you, I keep seeing double.

Nick law sue we both eyes on Andrew Borcelli …he cannot see ?

Nick can see far.

I know that.

I didn’t know he knows that or not, but his contractor for the roof, ran away so fast it was at the end of that driveway 3305 our roof, my room was leaking ….

That driveway he always ended it up at from grass loan area. I call him from the garage, I saw him from the windows. That’s what fire department, gonna tell both us impaired ? Taipei is way way way too expensive I am telling you. I did send him an option of the bus people here, I went to by the way making friend for a house agent guy name 何家慶 looks like John Jacob.

I don’t really know how far he believes Tesla characters chart by history 

To ask him to think Barbra Straisand

And that guy 

Me?

Or if he knew a lot of characters, you have to hire him to say it. 

I told him at his house looking at Victoria Secrets 5 Lords Reviews …did I say to you, you have a daughter ?

I heard. But I look at Exotic traveler…Nick has a daughter of course not me. 

I left.

If he has the same man power and money like illudes SMCH 清海無上師 be worship by loyal disciple, 

Nick is not weak at all.

Not weak at all. 

Tina is on my collaboration artist, she is NOT weak

Both have attacking ability, cooking, flute, 

Walking, posture, talking, articulate, calligraphy …

No one is weak, just spent time with them. Others already train them, or they work hard themselves too. 

There is nothing difficult at all… if they want to be better 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...