2021年8月10日 星期二

🎶🎶🎶 Nominji, oh your YouTube channel is Carter ! You heard your master ? I step her on the Buttom of the ground means exactly that saying …🎶🎶🎶🎶

 I saw your creation 2 years ago, I didn’t have time, to check. You supposed be trained by ….??

You know I went to listen her.

I tell you her music background, Hungary …not just I own that saying.

She used to want to sing, but she was too thin.


Oh, she cannot at IO telling her music talent like I didn’t know her disciple finds production managing team she becomes reading thar lyrics to make sure the end 尾音 the end of all sentence tone on notes are waving heard loud and sound. She does all the homework, Nominji, all the time.

In Europe she did hire teacher in her youth whatever she meant to say in Hungary, she had lessons in singing teacher.

I never had.

No, I didn’t have.

Not really, not one on one.

You will need to know, your production be seen face.

           She is hiding all the pictures behind, music

           She is hiding all the picture behind, cooking 

I don’t know what to tell you

The Indian 500 years old show up with 500 I still gonna bomb them all. 

But if he awake and see that, we will have to do exactly the same songs.

I have no ideas what she did Vincent song. She needs to story like emotion in the story in singing like comic book 溜冰天使 say. 

I think….that book, might be …saying, very loud something ….that is so stupid.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...