2021年8月10日 星期二

Lawsuit 2 proceeding 3, I am warning you I am warning you I am warning you, Vatican.

( You should be dead, you should be dead, you should be dead )

Date: August 10, 2021

It was as usual I am inform you at court, my birds and I had a quarrel. 

This morning, there is nothing, so quiet.

I whistle louder morning time. 

This noon after I talked to Wing, I shut off computers turn on bathroom light, it was started raining, I went to napping. 

20 mins

He came under the roof, my roof so near. Starting waking me up. 

He wrack wrack wrack wrack wrack none stop. 

Thunder came so loud so loud. Just like the other day I was so shocked in my own room one day, not very long ago…

He shut up !! Instantly !

… … 

… …

… …

You should be dead you should be dead you should be dead !! You buy American those drones to say Vatican in power with Kerry things, high tech from America ???

After 30 minutes, so far away thunder, so far away rambling….

I shut off my bathroom light.

20 mins I rest my eyes

Small giggling birds are few, small volumn so small so small

I went to turn on yellow light, I have only one light working on that roof in the bathroom !!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...