2021年8月10日 星期二

So Wing, I start to see Him next to you, in singing, so Ola shows up in vision.

 Do you two talk? 

Mat, or Lee?

I see Christmas Carol? That 5 Lords Song, no more Christmas, to receive a call? or I will get a legal notice? 

你跟你家長講過沒有,你的每一步精心策畫?

所以這亞洲台灣中國日本韓國?是你記得地圖上面的一塊島嶼?

Do you know that Hong Kong is very very small, Wing?

Your parents don't want that Federal Jail, I over heard, but not sure which couple of them saying that....which of your parents, so many of you,  my age in Chemistry 105. Wing, do you tell Dr. T about that Sakura Cards? With Ola, to best friends whom??? Things?

Dr. T has a wife, she is a UB faulty. I didn't check anything on her yet...like she is toooooooo near somewhere.

Were you listening??

So ...talking between you all groups, as comics, as cartoon, as with Alice, new recently?

I know Alice, we used to talk, otherwise, how do we get here today?

Do you know who Alice is? Wing?

I don't even know, whom do you all know each other in UB Chemistry 105 in Dr. T class?

Let's take me out of the equation. 

I hate this Catholic Vatican, my life is officially their influence in their attitude, dumps rain, water, flood, in my own house, within the roof even. It was on the roof, now its inside the roof, flood...in my own bathroom.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...