2021年8月27日 星期五

Pearl, I talked about it today, because I saw NSYNC today.

 "Two of us."

You don't have a bf? You have friends, I can see that. Your desire to the True love, that much? More than anything else? 

Like one or two guys, that really you care to be with? 

No, if you are sure about it, I will find it for you. Its in the clouds, I thought it was about your family members. But now, as I am talking to you, I know the fact

1) NSYNC they look horrific to me today

2) Two of us? You Pearl?

I was writing thinking you need one love, but then, I type "one or two", then I remember the White clouds. Your desire to that life, is stronger.

And the path, its I can just ask NSYNC to look for you, that one or two guys. 

Its a real love, correct.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...