2021年8月27日 星期五

Pearl, Ton boy types of girls, you have a family couple, with another individual? ( SUNY Buffalo CADS Lab)

 No, I don't talk to Lee. I choose not to talk to Lee. But it looks like I cannot talk to him, there is a Mason.

There is a military hospital, I need a records, that says, you want to be like Tina, when you were small. Or another...or there is a guy in that bracket, also similar to be your friends, type?

I don't really know

You are from New York City.  Yes, I can see you have family. One is I see, but there are others things, I am not sure what do I see, or everyone else sees. No, its not on the TV.

Its on the clouds. White clouds.

I am not exaggerating. I don't remember I tutor you that clear anymore....But I know who you are. 

There is a part that no matter what, Babaji and me be on the floor, but that is the darkness has a camera light on the top, to see both of us. All the way down.

Some people believe that stuffs.

.... ... no, I do not have those kinds of stupidity belief, not really, Pearl. You have to really convince me, like Eben Pagan can try, but he will be reverse that himself, and wish never mention that it ever again himself, or else...


I can tell you, there are a lot of parts ...why you have so many these...on the TV? That is not on my file.

You are not happening to watch Smallville, those kinds of things, Seven Heaven?

No, I need the military file somewhere. I think it is.... in the hospital records.

But I thought that military file, is here, in this zone of Asian Pacific, not New York City, that is Eastern side of Coastline America.

I mean here.

This water radius region. Draw a circle.

no, not even CADS.

I am not sure a lot of this stuffs, and you start to see yourself with friends, I can tell. If you are one of them....to be watching those everything looks like sea shell?

PERT

CADS

_____

AAAA

 

I am

Alpha Omega, The beginning and the end. You are an ABC. EAA= car insurance, R.B.A Sirius Brother, Horcroux, TSA?

Not bad, 4.0.

You decide it yet ...how Alyssa looks like Kim, or I look like Kim, to say 5 miniture guys....

miniture....those they painted, as human, not sure for real, or not

Its wax, in sailor moon.

人蠟像,I don't think you know what that means, yet.

 

No, enlarge the radius of Water Region, no, don't need to go to America side.

I say Asian Pacific Water Region only. 

No, Taiwan in the center.

I was told there are fake ones. All are fakes, I enlarge to outside solar system already. Everything is a fake.


But I will tell you now, if I see that ....whatever, now I see....

I think I know what it means, saying fake.


There is an existing guy in SMCH groups, he meditates with some people near by he knows. Wearing eye glasses, very rigid about it. There are mosqitoe, he has an affinity, with a child. 

Outside SMCH.

孽緣

This one Karma of this...its a Life of this life, he decides.

He can choose a leadership, or that.

Meaning a single position. No relationship.


There is another throne. Its cover by the ground 被覆蓋的歷史 

 And, it might not anything to do with Earth, this dimension, or beyond.  ( Very strange said, its not...related to us at all.) No, its a human world. Gardening, see the sunshine on the sky, does not know it. Dead already.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...