2021年8月10日 星期二

Ola, if you don't even try to step on the ice, trying to stand, I cannot even start competition. That is your Dr. T, and there is whom Me I should ask? Physical strength has none for medical school.

 Even Tina went to bicycle a lot, a lot! 

I have no ideas, how many hours she went


Nick goes rowling the boats for hours,.....he was very old, now he is older! 

He can cook. 

Do you cook, Ola? Boiling water to steam your face, I told ADD, their face issues!!!

To feel the steam,

But in the real world outside, if you touch that, its a burning high degree. I did that once.

Its hot burn, medical attention needed! 

When we go shopping, I was younger. Seeing those steaming air coming out of the hole, too tall, but I can try my finger....so bad, burn. 

Its very bad.  Steam! 

 

Why is my air conditioning, is full of water on the ground?  VATICAN!!!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...