2021年8月10日 星期二

On the ice, is very tired? Doing nothing, Ola? Really? Yeah? pathering?? patting...what was the word, in English, you cannot stop breathing inhaling??? haha

 That is called Roller Blade

4 wheel rolls under there with one straight line desgin.

I made a colorful strips on my right shoe.

Colorful strips, to make them apart.

You know how many year, me and nick, never seen me on wheels??? How many years I never touch Volleyball??

How many years, I never really sing a song with a music background?

How many years, I never touch it the real microphone?

How many years, I never hosting an event by TV monitor? 

How many years, I really eat a...plate meal. A full Party World Plate, Cold Plate, Meal, with a full of stuffs, their military can eat, but I don't want to eat, to spend all my money!!!!!! They are so spoiled! 



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...