2021年8月10日 星期二

VATICAN!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bathroom !!!!!!

I was pooing, I put water for bathing for a long while, so I drop my towel in...

So as it slips it down, at the last "Breath" he boob....The facert ....drop one drop...outside..bird start to make sound.

I bath for hours.

I unplug the water. I shower again, to erase all the residue....

My bathroom flood all the way to my near desk, not that far....

My entire bathroom is in a rush hour, I go to unplug the second drainage, for hair, and there is hair conditioner, I have been using, and get rid of that holding plugs again.

Right now everything is wet. The bird outside calling, that is when I get up to shower...they checking if the lights on, mean people in it.

They did it twice....they want both yellow light and white light on, before I took the bath. I was pooing remember?

Stigma...Physics stigma? Not here translation right...what words is that

And Physics department to be tear down, because they all telling them, or they students telling others, Chemistry and biology is Anna Rao sitting at....they meant how they can tear apart Physics world?

VATICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...