2021年8月8日 星期日

Now, I remember now... that is everyone makes a liviing on SMTV

 oh ~ the New Diet for America !!!

Raw food, juicing....

okay, I use mucueless diet, not nick those Hallelujah Acre concentrate format one spoon each day healthy 30 days Boku subscribe Mike Adam. 

My area of experty: Mucueless Diet, and Mono-Diet

MD committee Board calling...What? My mood is not good, my entire night here the browser broken all the way!!!!!

America is very fashion about those new diet for America, like South Beach Diet. In the library, book. You are not going to accuse me I cannot do mucueless diet, and mono-diet?

Its every hour I eat avocado...one. With elixir ...cabbage stew water to store in the coconut glass jar in California, called Happiness to Ode

Happiness in the Bottle, on the cap. You can just buy a dozen! I use that a lot of places! 

I started when I was 23, MD Committee Boards, are they back to their country yet?  

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️That is 16 years ago ....❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...