2021年8月8日 星期日

My game, My play, My story, 未來是在哪個方向 ?

 閃耀暖暖

Asian Domain Fashion, A style of fashion. You put a Title on the name of this PC games, you describe a statement, you insert a video. Its a page simple what the incoming traffic people wants to come and see. Its what it is about. Its a unknown mobile game. Its current. Very new games along with other 奇蹟暖暖, at least from our point of Time frames, it was 2019.

Now it is 2021, and see what we all become. 2020 Where was I? Don't you agree?


偶然發現的一天

Its a Korea show. In the day of Taiwan culture, it was dominated by the Japan TV idol shows, and then one day when I returns here 2010, we are switch our fashion and TV shows to entirely Korean influence. no more 日本偶像劇, that's right, that is the exactly Title "Japan TV idol Show"



我不是購物狂

Video Blogger side is : 640 x 532

You switch to html that ... column on your left.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...