2021年8月9日 星期一

Eternal Love (Ep 54 ) 三生三世十里桃花

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGDHl0I0AX0

18:48

Impossible. 

When you say celestial, you will read the book, they use One Eye, at your Wisdom Eyes.

Second, they talk like that, but its not true. The real world of many, are not Little Prosperity Little Kindness 小福小善, many worlds outside, they talk very very sacastic, evilish, not necessarily teasing. But you cannot take my langauge, what you can take outside, let along this drama, to play fool?

No, in the celestial, they have song or dance, not this emotional drama, in the astral, I think its already achieved too. 

But if Lauren want to break everything inside the house, just try to see if her memory comes back, Simon will be sue to recuperate all the damage to pretending that beas. I am regent Buddhism. When I see that ... I have my eyes still for this 100 years, not 300 years without.  Yet.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...