2021年8月2日 星期一

I just gonna shorten the story, for everyone...I didn't watch all the way the end. I only got to the part where one of the CEOgot in troubles

 The story was, that girl shopping girl lost everything including home with her father, or father's wife +a guy.

Everything in one day.

She has a 表哥

Like Tina and Irene's older brother, he got Family inheritance, all his life. I don't know right now.

At least 2020 was.

Now, I don't know.

This shopping girl did so many things, that you will see the plot, what he did, and what she did.

So that cousin of hers are CEO of an internet USP company, to shipping goods.

Compete with the Mall setting shopping territory.

Online store vs Shopping Mall real Physical Location 

Her cousin is = cold CEO

That Mall Real is = warm CEO

So now you will see Warm CEO



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...