2021年8月21日 星期六

Builder require permits in California? I used to know ...post office, and home depot, i live in there ! And Exploded groups....that is not New York Grand Hotel?

Do you actually making a business in California yet? That is a State of California, and the small business liscense place is at the Sitesell Website I create pages

Prince Harry ! I just saw you ~~ your shadowing ....not me in Toronto Land City?

You need them? I used to know someone wants to give me a ride for that 4 x 4, Hank gives me a ride home. Home Depot. Where is Hank? In jail or on roof, or in California, Tina is with that whom in Los Vegas, very Fat woman. 聽說緹娜去了賭博的那個地方,我剛剛跟她媽說那邊其實是吃的!!!

Los Vegas is to dining experience there. Eat ! Why they are famous? Buffet !

★☆★☆★  And their Builder and Exploded groups are different ! ★☆★☆★

Nick and Woodbridge, everyday is about building, EVERY Single day, is grass, whom he has to cut, I have to pull out weeds? Every day I hear about is building that rocks behinds. We walk, there is an Asia, built a huge house among that Italian front yard...whatever that is there. There is Madarin Restaurant there, probably not as Italian every blocks. But His sister is there. Then Nick both sons are in that area, contraction. 

Elvis are in that Los Vegas Contract. Is that Tina by chance landing at Los Vegas? 

You have nothing to built?

正紀 has an ice skating rink at his back yard, I dump all those bloods at Asharam West Lake 西湖道場, you can just put an ice ground all that front, don't go to the back, I don't trust ghost, or blue little child, when they are so away remote from human entry at. Just at the front. There are vistors goes there before.

Not ID required.

There is a rainbow ground, that stair, is bad.

Can you fix that, they hand made for children, should be sue ! 

西湖苗栗 Taiwan, ROC. An Island 叫做寶島 !

 ★☆★☆★★☆★☆★★☆★☆★★☆★☆★★☆★☆★

Ms Congeniality 2, there is Tina in it. Under a ship.

50 shades of grey, were you there, I saying to find how many dead body, including paying out building tearing down, finding all the bodies? 

Are you charging those projects, if they become true one day? Or I sue you, for not using patent properly? 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...