2021年8月12日 星期四

American establish a real democracy world, commerical commodity started to transport through oil .....last 20 years, its 2020

 I said, your parents save money, so you have one more piece of jacket or bag, you want to buy that day. They save eating, both or they save water electricity, or hair cut, so you have a hair cut.

Its by numbers.

When I have my life as myself, to live my life. 

I have no children. Correct, we cannot compare.

We use the same money called American dollars.

What I discipline myself, is nothing to do with your life, and nothing to do with American.

That life is not I go to the world to brag about.

I decide my own life, what I want to take, feel, live, and sleep better, because I have a job to do. 

I decide what I want to eat, see, photo, put on the internet, that is exactly I actually eat that !!!!!

 Its an internet sharing worlds!!! They told you to share your life, your album, your talents with the world, they encourage you to do that. What's wrong to posting food I actually eat them on the internet?

Boiling down, its, your parents asking you the photo you suppose to eat, or dine them?

Or they know you

or Keanu will never ask you, he got plenty people to go and try out their food, and mine consistant every few weeks or days?

Do you like Keanu?

I am not asking you to like anyone else...its just an older guy now, he used to be young!!!!!




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...