2021年8月12日 星期四

You know, one boy band is 5 people, used to be. There are 2 people....but there are 5 people in the boy bands. You are one person, they are 5, to go do projects jobs?

 Not to test them.

Tell them what exactly they want to go and find out??

They cannot be mobile themselves?

Technology, commodity from Asia, its next to 101, I told Jewish, they got a wall somewhere else, I am here with Rockfeller, that is called a serious business world, here! Expo venue, we walk 15 mins there.

We go every few weekend, on the vegetarian food. On season, but they have other exhibit, all in that one venue, here they design.

Do you know what China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, are made to?

Its to host all these shows, for outsider foreigners of all kinds of business to find a middle person like me, to direct them which factory inside China to go and acquire their shipment of design, or new products to sale, to public or to military.

Do you understand at all?

What do I tell Jewish, or Boy Bands? 

My life story?

really?

Military defensing line, only to those whom gonna die on it?

oh~ okay, I anna say, you won't be die on it, i live here so many years, there is not war.

You before you all boy bands might die, anything fun you wish to go and play?

On this island, I know everything ! Musement park, water park, i used to go, they close down, for a fire caught on so many people with color paint, its called 八仙樂園!

How busy was my elementary school?

There is 游泳圈!!!!!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...