2021年8月12日 星期四

For others, you put down your face, because they put their life on the lines for you.

 To be on the Internet 24 hours.

You do it for others convinence.

You do it to show off pictures, because one day, they will know, I meant it, that is my photo.

You do it to brag your language achieve, to be honest, I am trying to tell you something, every parents will tell you to not to curses words....I try to talk a sense into your head, with my langauge, your parents meant, you curses have no words. Meaning no more I try to talking a sense to you?

You cannot express yourself, so write, have you attending a writing class? I did, in my middle school, for Chinese literacy, that is a cram school, I remember now. I did go to one of those writing class.

Don't ask.

You know, there are 70 billions souls on this one planet.

70 billions soul.

All you ever did, was trying to make them all feel, why you are on the Television, if that is 70 billions human asked me the same question, I have time, I will answer them one by one, so I write it the blog to the whole world, we starting marathon ....

You care about Keanu? Really?

He is a monk, a military, uniform, I saw? Cameoflag? 

Adam his brother is a military, but Adam is not friends with those uniform ROTC, called Camoflouge...Keanu might know that words.

Tell me. You like him? You want to talk to him? Like he superficial to you? 

Some people's job, is not just a photo! 




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...