2021年7月23日 星期五

We didn't say precepts have to be important, I only ask you speak correctly in front of other people, not even to me. You have an IPad Pro?

 You use your phone? Taken photo like the Queen, use a pen, draw and the camera just flash?

yeah, a lot of new technology one day to take photo.

Apple, do you like Apple? Its all white. 

Microsoft is all black. 

I use PC right now. So they can keep hearing how desperate I need to type none stop so they will tell you sometimes things are more threatening if you just become like them analyze data, and words and try out themselves in that norm, to imagine, there are real swords, not just tongues issues. 

So, figure it out the lies, you must outsmart others, you cannot describe a definition?

We are on MD definition, because that is someone else business.

Now your turn.

You would not copy me to try out definition would you? so in order to sound smart, this time just like every other your imagining time, how to get smart others to speaks words, should not be a definition or to describe without a conclusion. Its called the Title tends to run short...

agree?

Make up your mind, to imagine, you have a place.

Its like you come to me, to tell me, you could do anything in your life equal to prove, money, look, wife, husband, peers, professors, recommandation, jobs resume, position, trying but failing, where you sleep in a hole of the wall, completely mess clothing everywhere, towel never washed....

Called you buy perfume, man's kind U2?

Prom, I used to go to prom! UK

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...