2021年7月23日 星期五

Korean Eating Show

That bed does not have a head board.

Nick used to make me one. He just made it.

My mother home here is a custom single bed. I have a much better made not him self made, a purchase regular bed frame.

He made a what?

So you all living away from home MD? 

How is Tamang treating you all finding things out about him yet?

I don't know where you been to ETR, or pass by Buffalo, North, or lost in Downtown.

UB is at Amherst, Williamsville.

Organic Water is at Feel Rite, one on maple, the other is on Transit, Jonathon has his father's big house to sleep there. That transit south has Pizza Plant, Vegan Cheese or Obama Chicago Thick Style Pizza.

They go on a tall rack to come out for presentation.

Its a lot of cheese in it.

Its a bar. You go there eating alone, or I call them, saying MD are alone by themselves in the car, or just purchase you sit inside the car and eat?

I am telling you, in my career....there are people meant loneliness to 5 Lords, where was I , where I have been? 

Whats the words 撈東西出來

只是一個撈東西的 Jar ...

How does it sound like in Chinese?

It sounds like a motion, an action, like Lalla knows, Karma is Action words meant in my religion class.

Its karma, right!



 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...