2021年7月23日 星期五

Scoop? no, that is not all that word sounding. I know scoop the ice cream....no, not that

 You take things with the a kind of spoon from a jar, out, in chinese means 撈東西出來

I don't know what it is in English.

You MD look at your college settlement? you like to staying outside away from home?

I was away from home since 16 years old.

I am 38 - 5 = 33 on my border records.

So you miss your college life? A lot of Asian I have no ideas how they all have so much money, to purchase whatever I seen in their house.

UB isn't just State School?

Tamang has all the furniture in his apartment. Except that Kitchen is not Simon Cowell home.

I would say that much !!! 

So ..figure it out yet, for MD group, or for yourself groups?

You want MD groups to be your friends at College?

So why don't you try to go to Honor Class?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...