2021年7月22日 星期四

UB you girls, with your new Medical School in a different states outside SUNY Buffalo in Amherst, New York, did you contact them yet? They were talking to you at all? The pals from the Medical School you taken USMLE 1 2 3

 You cannot all possibly tell me, you have not met one friends in your professional school ! 

Cooking?

Do you see that middle school turns to Picnic, do you ever concern that when Medical Board Committee 2019 found me saying they were calling me? Do you know how I feel at that time, just an air, of whom?

Just because I was talking the physiology systems behind of that bodily of Apple cannot graps, they cannot understand hot chocolate of 100 percent nor dye nor artificial coloring ...they make Medical Board Committee, out of no where, calling me? 

Everyday was that Apple !!! 

yeah, behind.

Talking easy behind, no one understands held any responsibility over the reason why it was talked about?

Do you ever just stuck in your room, and open that ipad channel, and start fluent in your English?

Yeah, that was my long time attitude, you will be across me and listen!!! 

So do they decide how you would eating the boiling water pot stuffs, not from a chemist me?

We clean waste sites!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...