2021年7月22日 星期四

You know one of these things, that Indian 500 years old got bugged a lot was...its only Asia Pracific and American, in between, we are at war...throwing cargo back and forth? Ships just sailed from California or Haiwaii, right on the Television with Japan !?

 Do you look at the map, where you all are? Not saying I know where is India? That is not us.

You are next by Muslin? next by Turkey, Next by Greek, Italy, North England, Scotland, Iceland?

EU

UN

Climate Change actually was initiated by UN.

Yeah, I remember 2018 I was saying them I made video to throw at them. UN.

One zoning area of sea ...two coastline, and we are actually using rope measuring at it...

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...