2021年7月17日 星期六

No, Wallac Huo is the Special Worker Visa groups. John Jacob Astor look like King name guy Real Estate, its the Witness groups. Its immigrant proves. No, not W2 that Visa. General saying that.

 Yeah, they might just all import them to America, while I just collect them all, to tell the Immigration Office the names. They might already have the intent.

Like the community, we used to talk about, remember? One time on the Magazine? I say there was a magazine, we all gonna live in one community like Jet Li, with my Father's friend in California? Nicer community with the car.

In America.

So we all still gonna see each other.

We might in very near zoning district, depends.

They say we separate. Its just when you entry America, the border stamp you, showing up on their monitor, what is your Visa.

Like SMCH she had a honorable Key, from disaster relief efforts, she says she never uses it. It should be on her Visa to go into America.

No i don't know where she is about. I don't really care about it. 

You all don't understand how immigration works?

They train the youth mind, younger generation of something called immediate right now, ready to move to America?

They only got me as a friend? John Jacob Astor looking guys?

Like learning English, ESL?

I don't know what to tell you. No, it has to be very very lawful. They have to check him, behavior, work history, how he got hired, if anyone coming with him, just ensure he is settle but return in Taiwan, after that.

You thought everyone like America?

Special Workers force, I just told you, I might be in that direction, instructional librarian? But I already is a citizen!!! Its is already a passport and renew it only. I call them already.

Babaji: right


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...