2021年7月17日 星期六

Eben, stay wherever you stay....I have a Visa? No, I am not their Immigration office anywhere. NO! I told you all what I do, NO. I am a civilian. Not Witness program, yeah. Its from CIA?

No, Eben, I already have my passport, expire right now. They move the embassy I told you, true thing. It was across my middle school here. Right across about 4 blocks at the traffic light walking distance, smaller block, way smaller.

I don't know where they move to ...

Wait


Okay, Rockefeller say they move to where John Jacob Astor immigrant new Work Force near that 3 Army Military Hospital, I say Music volunteering that I teach classic music Little Monk, little kids, that stuffs. Calendar. I need to find that guy? 何家慶  No, I heard he is not there anymore. He is just a sale representative from the House Agent. Real Estate.

No, that is not Special Worker Force Groups. Ask the USA

Ask the USA

Ask the USA

Ask the USA

What is the definition of the Special Worker or combine what elite groups, whatever there is like...Academia Genius, type, purely IQ wise or Military close needed....like Beautiful Mind.

No, I cannot DO that ! 


oh, Eben.

I might... ...

I am not sure. I will find out.

Babaji: right, India! 

There might all kinds of programs, in the USA. I don't really know all of them. Its W 2 World.

Doctors are part of that. Any kind of doctor I think.

Animal doctor, I am not sure which kinds.

Like Pilots.

I called the Taiwan, America Embassy once here, its a black guy, I told him my passport expired. Long time ago.

Long time ago. I did.

I have not re-new. Someone can just write it to CIA.

But I am not sure they do that. No, I am not political that kinds of stuffs. Playing words, you say straight forward to twist in your mind, Title tend to run short? 

oh

Yeah, if you want to ask CIA

I think its just the USA immigration Offices. The Officers there.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...