2021年7月17日 星期六

I think its Salai related. The President, like Senior Bush, is the highest Occupation by definition in the Entire America means. He is a Politician, meaning the kids go to Ivy Leaque school by definition, I assume.

 We are relative? No, we are not. 

I don't really know.

I told the guy sing that song, just now. 

 

Where he from?

Taiwan I thought I read a mix. No, you don't just accent into the Special Work Forces, the opposite.

Ranch, Bill and Kerry might go on their 6 eyes imagination, or already out. Exile. 

I read that work on the newspaper here. The model Super, Taiwanese Number 1 walking posture to marry to Exile group in Korea, don't you read her routes for her wedding? 小橋 - 林志玲

oh, I think pretty much every name, if I say celebrity, all go to America, learn English, ESL

The ones on the TV I mention, explain to them. No, not Special Work Forces.

SMCH talk about by Occupation SMTV, on Buddhism saying.

I say my way.

Everyone all says a little bit different.

She is a political refugee, if she fails all jail expectation. Like Red River Manga, ending has a saying. Blurs, to the point...break.

everything.

Like that French revolution, the ending? Vampire, before was a Jail too? Gallow?

again, its blurs...

do you just call immigration America now, please, they need to read all the comic books, saying, to ensure, we are on Time, or they are training people already? So we move in, I collect them all first to move in America?

I collect them? All?

My playlist, you mean...talents wise. Yes, that is a ...kind of Visa. Not sure which kind.

Simon's company might heard about that before. Immigration Status, to become a US citizen.

I am not sure.

Babaji: Me?

Do that again?




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...