2021年7月17日 星期六

No, that is not Indian 500 years old meant ...hold....i ...wait Immigration Office? No, I say that. No, i ...call Indian 500 years old? Now?

     Hi !

Say that again?

    Buddhism occupation by force.

oh, that~ ?

    I-ask-you

oh, not that~ (Hang up)

    What was it this time, again?

No, you speak in Chinese.

    Right...

Right, I have something, by the way, to ask you.

    What do I drink? Cane juice

No, not that ~

    (Annoyed) Okay, they meant they all got into your special design Flower Thousand Bones series to learn Chinese, ancient included?

No, not included, I wish them to learn both, but that is okay. Time is very long, we have teacher there.

    There?

Here

    They are nervous, and heart wrecking, about death to the degree they are not farmilair not Christmas that.

No, not that, of course.

    I try to alleviate all of them pain, not just Eben. HE might think I target him?

You are going to marry him?

    Not sure. It says Financee, it can last as long as like a gf. I don't even met the guys yet, you drop the entire Heaven immigrant on me?

No

    Where is Babaji? no, I have no idea.

Yeah?

    You are ... existing might be.

You are not sure?

    You are.

Right !

    Exclaimnation point.

Okay, I figure it out what I want to say

    Say it guy?

No, not by occupation only, its by service to Humanity, bad or good.

    ... ...you mean they ask you where them they UB goes? They can just ask the 5 Lords I think might be, just that. Not too complicate of that.

Right ...

    I don't know. I observe.

Right?

    You want to add anything else, they are on the clock, too nervous, I have to re-editing posts one after another, to the point to break.

Right ~

    I am dizzy

Lay down

    I hate hospital

Right

    They wish to become Kail Vampire Me, us groups? Red River becomes the Indicator, why don't they target all the other comics books.

That is the exactly questions I have in mind to ask you, how do you select comic books?

    They will read all those books I assign, I promise. I will talk about it.

Good.

Babaji: Me?

Do that again?




 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...