2021年7月22日 星期四

No, they all got issues, I am telling you, by now, James are too old might be dead already.

 After I left, I never went back seen him. 

A lot of people all having issues, I am telling you. Its so dangerous in life.

Everyone's situation all has to be regulated....talking about reality, I live a happy life? 

No, someone makes sure they are happy, I can tell you that much. They didn't arrive there by themselves so I can breath and do my things, to live a more self within life.

To venture in America, you hope you have a background like me.

Most kids, I can tell you, around there, up North, or whomever... ...

This judgement day, to be honest ...these are just a TV board.

Do you know what is a TV board? It means, you are all complaining and vetting in front of me how life is unfair to you, but you never pay attention what is the most immediate things in life, the most important, most imoprtant you will give up all things, all life, all words, all will, but only God, at this very time.

No...you all failed, I will just tell you that. 

In the end Time, when that day comes, really...

its just you and God, that time you know how to stand alone.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...