2021年7月22日 星期四

I live in Jame's house, of course I live in Jame's house. He took me to the first time DMV road test, but no one there, I got mix up. Second time, I pass.

 There was Meghan.

Wendy, Taiwanese

her sister

Erin

yeah, my roommate down stairs. 

I had APO there, and CAC girls with bfs there.

I live there. 

Once i got a car? I don't have to stay in the UB North, correct. I used to take bus line down. 

Its easy drive. Lots of these are very cozy small town, not downtown buffalo.

James is nice, until the year I was about to get initiation, he has so many girlfriends there.

He cleans the snow, he talks to the neighbors has the American flag. 

He knows the people around that street. He knows a lot of things. I just go home and ask him. We talk. He made bread too! I don't know how to make his bread, The rosemarry,Faccuici. I was eating boiling stuffs those time, he has no hood, He told Erin...no.

Whatever, I have revouoli. I used to eat those stuffs from the Tops.

Tamang and I went to Star Bucks, there with Chess. I don't remember I show him Jame's house. Its not that far. 

His attitude always no show, so...its not we really get around?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...